Come Join Our Growing Private Practice
Looking to advance your career in physical therapy? Come join our established and growing PT-owned private practice at Move Better Physical Therapy in beautiful Charlottesville, VA! As a clinic that is currently completely staffed with OCS certified therapists, we place an emphasis on evidence-based treatment, expert manual therapy skills, and the desire to better serve our patients. Our model emphasizes one-on-one time with our patients, with the goal of averaging only 10 patients a day. Patient population ranges from high school athletes to nonagenarians, with a wide variety of nonsurgical and post-surgical diagnoses.
An ideal candidate for this Staff Physical Therapist position has previous experience in outpatient orthopedics and is motivated to provide superior evidence-based treatment and excellent customer service. New grads will be considered, however, with the proper combination of interpersonal skills and motivation to become an expert clinician.
- Competitive salary as well as the opportunity to earn a quarterly Profit Sharing BONUS
- Generous paid time off and paid sick days in addition to 7 yearly paid holidays
- EXCEPTIONAL continuing education coverage of 100% of course tuition, travel, lodging, and food as well as 100% of fees to sit for the OCS examination
- Clinical Mentorship with an OCS certified PT – with dedicated scheduled time for literature review, Q and A, and manual therapy skills practice
- Strong benefits package including Health Insurance and Retirement savings with employer match
- 100% paid yearly APTA dues
- Professional but fun environment where everyone works as a team
- Strong desire to achieve OCS credentials, keep current with evidence-based practice, and participate in continuing education.
- An outgoing, charismatic personality who cares about optimal patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Graduate of an APTA accredited school of physical therapy
- Current or pending VA PT license
- Current CPR certification